Monday 1 August 2016

The Redemption Trials by Julie McLaren

Wayne is at his desk at the admissions hall to Hell.  Lottie enters and Wayne's life - or neverending death - is not the same again.  While he tries to get her to a better place, preferably not here, he finds out that it's not just her that's in the wrong place, but many others.  But Wayne doesn't car about them as he's maybe falling in love a little.

I expected this to be a bit more zany from the description, but it was more of a gentle road trip story.  The humour is subtle and I quickly grew to like Wayne's un-heroicness. He wants to do good by Lottie, but is a bit of a wuss.

I enjoyed this story as it was a little different to most things I've read.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01I2A0ZO0/?tag=jookuf-21



No comments:

Post a Comment