Saturday 16 May 2015

Love ... Among the Stars by Nick Spalding

I didn't fancy the third in this series but jumped straight to the fourth as this storyline looked more my thing.  As with the others in this series, the story is told by both Jamie (on his blog) and Laura (in her diary) with the chapters going back and forth.

It seems that tJamie and Laura have been publishing the previous books themselves (we don't need Nick any more haha) and they have just published book number 3, so we follow them as they go through publishing and promoting it.  As ever, things never run smoothly.

My favourite bit was where they were invited to the film premier.  As it happened, things didn't really go as badly as they expected it to.  I also like the recurring character - you'll know who it is when you read it.

This was a very easy book to read.  Yes, it can be crude at times, but I found this to be quite a romantic story.  Jamie and Laura really love each other.  I didn't find it "laugh out loud" but did find it sweet and humerous. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00UFVKDYW/?tag=jookuf-21

http://joobook.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Nick%20Spalding


No comments:

Post a Comment