Saturday 1 June 2013

Black by Rose by Andrew Barrett

Black by Rose is the story of another chapter of Eddie Collins' life.  He's just had enough of all the crap in his job, so walks out.  But he's not out of the scene for long.

In the previous stories, I didn't really like Eddie.  I'm sure I'd keep well away from him if I ever met him in real life.  However in this story he is trying to keep clean (in the alcohol department, not in his abode) and seems to have a lot more heart.

Again with this author's works, as soon as I started the story, I could not put it down.  It is a decent size book - perhaps not as monster as previous ones, but I read it over 2 evenings.  Even though the content may be a bit harsh and explicit, the story is always very readable.

Another superb story.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CQR4TIO/?tag=jookuf-21


No comments:

Post a Comment