Monday 22 April 2013

The Davina Code by Janet Elizabeth Henderson

The Davina Code is a full on frothy chick-lit story about girl meets boy accidentally ties boy up, both fancy each other whilst hating each other at the same time.  Hilarity ensues and so on an so forth.

My one and only complaint about this (as a landlady, myself) is that what Jack - the landlord - is doing, is totally illegal in the real world, no matter how hot he is.  But then, if he wasn't "stalking"  his tenant, there wouldn't be a fun story to be read.

The story definitely flows along, with some good supporting characters on the side-lines.  I liked how Davina always managed to side-step Jack, leaving him muttering at her.

This is the second book by this author I have read and enjoyed.  It is not high fiction, but hits the right spot when I need a good dose of chick-lit.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AFBB8LY/?tag=jookuf-21



No comments:

Post a Comment