Thursday 7 March 2013

The Heist by Shaun Jeffrey

I've read just about everything by this author and the themes are mainly serial killers / horror / paranormalish.  This one is none of these.  It is a straight forward crime / chase story.  Well as straight forward as you'd expect in a Shaun Jeffrey novella.

It is not a long book, I read it in one sitting.  There are puzzles for the characters to solve and myself stopping to try and solve the puzzles myself didn't detract from reading the book.

As usual, it's an easy read.  The story just flows along.  I didn't know too much about it beforehand, so I didn't spot any of the twists along the way.  There is a bit of swearing going on, but I didn't feel this was as "18 rated" as some of the author's other books

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BBZXMFI/?tag=jookuf-21



No comments:

Post a Comment