Monday 24 September 2012

Blackened Cottage by A.E. Richards

I started reading this book without really knowing much about it.  Other reviewers I trust had recommended it, so I thought I'd have a read.  Sometimes it really helps not knowing what's going on.  For this story, it enhanced reading it for me.

It's the story of a young girl running away.  She has various chasers and helpers and you do have to suspend your disbelief as to all the times she gets into trouble.

I enjoyed the different POVs.  I thought it made the reading fresh.  It took a bit of time for me to realise what era the book was set in, but that was just me :)

If you like something a little different, then this is a good one.  I rather enjoyed it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008XM3TUK/?tag=kuffbl-21



No comments:

Post a Comment