Saturday 19 May 2012

Love... From Both Sides by Nick Spalding

I'll start off by saying I am a fan of Mr Spalding's work.  I liked his Life... books and also his shorts (even the killer hedgehogs)

I dipped into this book to see how it read and a few hours later I'd finished it.  I read it with a smile on my face for most of the time.  The other times was a grimace.

This - as the title infers - is the same story of two people meeting and falling in love, but from both sides.  I thought that made it a more interesting story.  I enjoyed reading the one point of view, then the same situation from the other side.

Yes, it was crude at times.  I see there's a few one star reviews on Amazon.  But I actually chortled a few times and I don't often do that.

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005L3RPP4/?tag=kuffbl-21

No comments:

Post a Comment