Saturday 10 March 2012

Seesaw by Rosen Trevithick

I've mentioned in reviews before about Rosen being able to write across genres and this collection of short stories and flash fiction reinforces that belief.

Some of these stories have been published on their own and are readable in their own right, but unlike another reviewer, I thought this collection went well together.  Just like the title says, this is a seesaw ride.  The ups are oh so funny, the downs are quite heartbreaking.  I am not ashamed to say I was in tears more than once.  The last story (not flash fiction) just blew me away when I got to it.

This is definitely the best collection of stories I've read in a long while and I'm sure I will read them again.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES READ THIS IN PUBLIC (you will cry, I guarantee it)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007GC5J9M/

No comments:

Post a Comment