Saturday 21 January 2012

Survival Instinct by Declan Conner

This is definitely a book of many parts.  There's the light hearted dating experiences that our hero Jamie gets thrown into.  There's the serial killer going about his business "off stage" and then the other bits that are linked back to Jamie's time in Afghanistan.

I liked Jamie and had my suspicions about just about all the characters he comes across.  Needless to say my ideas about whodunit chopped and changed from chapter to chapter.  In this type of book you know there'll be a twist and boy, did this book twist and turn.

Once or twice I shouted to Jamie (in my head of course)  "tell the police", but that would be too easy for him, lol

I wasn't too fussed on one of Declan's short stories, but this was certainly a good read.  In fact I read it all today, I didn't want to put it down.

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004PGN24G

No comments:

Post a Comment