Saturday 31 December 2011

Fake Kate by David Wailing

The cover always drew my eye and I'd looked at the write up a few times but the £1.71 was a bit too expensive for my stinginess. But after tasting the sample I knew I was hooked. I needed to know about Kate.

The story was gripping from the start. I loved Team Kate (and surprisingly the 4th member). I could quite imagine Belinda running around London looking for clues as to Kate's whereabouts.
The book seemed a meaty size. After all the plots and twists and turns I was surprised to only be at 50%. Perhaps the scenes in the nightclubs went on a bit too long for my liking but it was all relevant to the plot.
This was a story where you didn't know where it was going nor where it would end. I had a few ideas, but they were cast aside.

A big thumbs up from me

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005GDZE7A


No comments:

Post a Comment